Construction project: Site development of industrial estate Nord, Leipzig-Plaußig
Client: City of Leipzig, public works service
Planner: Albrechtplan Planungsgesellschaft für Ingenieur- und Straßenbau mbH
- Civil engineering works for the relocation of a 20 kV route over 800 m and crossing of Stralsunder Straße
- Laying of a potable water line, DN 100, over 200 m
- Relocation of a potable water line, DN 800, over 175 m
- Laying of a foul water line, stoneware DN 250, over a length of 87 m in a depth of up to 7.5 m, a foul water pumping station, a foul water pressure line, PE-HD DN 125, over a length of approx. 750 m, crossing of the branch track leading to the BMW factory by holing through and integration in existing foul water discharge line
- 920 m rain water supply lines to the rain water retention basin, DN 500 – DN 1000, depth up to 6 m
- 710 m rain water drain line from the rain water retention basin to the existing connection line, DN 300 – DN 400, depth up to 6 m, including crossing of road BAB 14 over a length of 45 m
- Construction of a rain water retention basin, consisting of a settling basin, a low overfall and a retention area with a capacity of 15,000 m3
Construction of a rain water retention basin, consisting of a settling basin, a low overfall and a retention area with a capacity of 15,000 m3. The works were carried out together with the company Kafril.
Rain water drain line, concrete pipe DN 300 and DN 400, down to a depth of 6 m.
Laying within the verge area of a road with unidirectional traffic, with many supply lines running in parallel and house service lines crossing.
Supply line, 2 x concrete pipe DN 1000 Special feature: Crossing of a long-distance water duct, 2 x DN 1000